PS3-Cracked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mario War 1.8

Go down

Super Mario War 1.8 Empty Super Mario War 1.8

Post by The_Gazra Mon May 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Greetings,

lachrymose has ported the classic homebrew game, "Super Mario War" to the Playstation 3. It is created with SDL by these awesome fellows. For those not familiar, it's a 2D action vs game with up to 4 players. You can even have bots with quite good AI! It's a really great game to be honest. I wouldn't have ported it if it wasn't in my interest.

Everything is working from what I can tell. I only have one controller so I can't test multi-player (can someone test this for me, please?) I believe it should work. Keyboards are also supported. Very Happy

Controls
X - jump
Square - sprint/powerup
Start - Pause
Select - Exit game prompt
Dpad - Movement / menu navigation

Installation instructions:
- Download the archive
- Move the "smw" folder to the root of your ps3 hard drive with a file manager, or the root of a usb stick.

- Install the package file or run the self

Start the game and have fun. The music rules.

Screenshots:

Super Mario War 1.8 HsJZX

Super Mario War 1.8 Yf02N

Download

(UPLOADING)

FIXED: Bugs should be fixed for everyone, please delete the previous version. You can now install the smw to the root of a usb stick and the program will find it. HDD is still supported and recommended if your usb is not usb2.0. I tried a usb 1.1 stick and it lagged a little. People who upgrade need to re-install the smw folder, please. Sorry, but now it should work for everyone.

The_Gazra
Admin

https://ps3cracked.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum