PS3-Cracked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{WARNING}PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO DOWNGRADE

Go down

{WARNING}PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO DOWNGRADE Empty {WARNING}PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO DOWNGRADE

Post by The_Gazra Sat May 12, 2012 12:22 am

Well guys I thought that I would make this sticky for a few helpful tips on what to avoid when using the E3 Flasher.

1. ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE SWITCHES ARE IN THE CORRECT ORDER!!!

This is a biggy because I myself have made an error yesterday when Downgrading a console.

I installed the flasher perfectly and got it all working fine but when it came to the backing up the bios i had confidently put the switches in this order:

1 = switch is up
0 = switch is down

As you can see from this i had put the wrong switch up which was trying to flash to NOR chip with nothing resulting in a PERMABRICK!

2. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE CORRECT ORDER IN WHAT TO DO.

Never ever stray away from the guides that are all around the net but only use trusted websites like PS3hax, PSX-scene, Demonhades and also here.

We all carry the same tutorials some are wrote better than others so choose one carefully that you can follow easily and not get confused by it.

3. ALWAYS BUY YOUR FLASHERS FROM TRUSTED SUPPLIERS.

There have been numerous cases where people have ordered there hardware flashers from certain websites that have either given them the wrong one, a cheap clone or just not bothered delivering one at all.

I always purchase anything PS3 related from Lightake sometimes it can take a little while to arrive but at least it is the real deal and does arrive.

And finally guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't attempt to do anything like downgrading without doing your research first because it is the quickest way to brick your console and that is what we want to avoid at ALL COST!

If you need help or simply do not understand something then please ask as many questions as you can i advise this for everyone not just the new people.

The_Gazra
Admin

https://ps3cracked.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum